1. Sierra Comfort warrants that all new purchases, referred to hereinafter as the “product”, are free from manufacturing flaws/defects in material and workmanship. Our products are safely designed and manufactured to support proper usage as outlined in provided instruction manuals and intended use statements.
2. Our limited warranty is valid for 2 years from the original purchase date. The warranty is applicable only to the original buyer and to items purchased brand new directly from Sierra Comfort or from one of our named authorized dealers. Our warranty will not cover any Sierra Comfort products purchased from unauthorized dealers or miscellaneous sellers.
3. If upon receipt your item is found defective, flawed, defunct, used, or malfunctioning; please report the issue to us immediately and stop all use of the product until the issue is fully resolved. Items purchased directly from Sierra Comfort can be returned within 30 days of receipt. Full details regarding our Return Policy can be found on our website. Sierra Comfort products purchased from authorized dealers / retailers will be subject to the return policy specific to that retailer.
4. Our warranty covers any structural and functional components pertaining to the original design of our massage tables, including table legs, footings, casters, support panels, cable frame supports, electrical components and hardware. The warranty does not cover claims relating to foam cushioning, vinyl upholstery coverings, and any accessory parts that may suffer from normal wear and tear.
5. Our warranty is applicable only to flaws/defects in workmanship, structural materials/parts, and/or components. The warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear, altered or removed parts/components, defects resulting from misuse/unintended use, lack of maintenance, accidents, spills, exposure to extreme conditions, or incidental and consequential costs such as; storage, telephone, rental, shipping, transportation, inconvenience, loss of income, loss of time, or other consequential damages. Any modifications made to the product will void the warranty completely.
6. The warranty does not cover any accessory parts that may be included with the massage table; including face cradles, face pillows, carrying bags, sheets, and bolsters.
7. Our obligation under this warranty is limited to replacing parts/components as necessary to remove malfunction from flaws/defects in structural materials and/or components. Any parts/components will be replaced and shipped free of charge so as long as the warranty is valid. Sierra Comfort reserves the right to improve the design of any product without any obligation to improve a product previously manufactured.
8. Warranty claims will require the submittal of the original order receipt, along with an explanation, plus photos/videos detailing any parts/components claimed to be flawed/defective/malfunctioning.
9. Sierra Comfort provides detailed and comprehensive instruction manuals, warnings, intended use statements, maintenance/care instructions, and disclaimers for the benefit and safety of our buyers in order to ensure safe and responsible practices. We are not responsible if our products are used in a way that is not intended and/or not in accordance with provided instructions, warnings, intended uses, and safe practices. The buyer is responsible for reviewing all provided materials in order to ensure proper usage and safety.